Surprise! Publisher Playdius and game developer Too Kind Studio announced the release of the action platformer Pankapu for the Nintendo Switch.
Pankapu is a colorful action platformer in which you can transform freely from Warrior to Archer or Mage. Switch wisely between your three Aegis and master them in order to fulfill your destiny and defeat Gangreyn, the Prince of Nightmares!
- Float, aim and strike! Switch between Aegis in real time to avoid traps and defeat your enemies.
- Infuse your weapons with the power of Dreams and unlock more than 35 skills!
- Reveal your true power by facing huge bosses!
- Collect all the hidden Mudjins and discover Djaha’rell’s full story.
- Listen to the oniric OST of Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta.
I had never heard of the game until it appeared it in my inbox but I’m sold on these beautiful animations.
Look how good Pankapu looks visually:
I’m off to Cleveland tomorrow and for some god awful reason I have a layover in Detroit so I’m hoping to put some time into Pankapu tomorrow and have a review up by next week. If it plays half as good as it looks I think we’re in for a treat.